CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 5, 2007

Terra Diablo

So I just saw a TV ad for Terra Diablo's new album.

1. I didn't know they had a new album.
2. I didn't know they made it to the U.S.

This is amazing! I got hooked on this band while I was in Scotland 3 years ago. I am so happy! Off to buy the album. You should buy it, too. Go here and listen to songs: terradiablo.com . The album is also sold on itunes and Amazon. Slightly annoyed with myself because they played Chicago a month ago and I didn't know, but that's ok. There'll be other gigs.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yay for new blog!
Yay for more frequent updates into the life of Sarah!
yay for Scottish bands in US (I'll have to check out some of this CD - I don't know the band.)

Still in DC working on Edward II for the Shakespeare Theatre... this job is kind of kicking my tailfeathers back to the puffins

Take care,

Mareth

Anonymous said...

Well written article.